That's me. I didn't realize that blogging custom requires me to post 7 (7?) things about myself that you might not know and also pass the award along to a few other bloggers.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
I feel sort of silly, missing that info somewhere along the way.
Anyway, here goes...
7 Unexpected Things About Me:
2. I've written two as-yet-unpublished novels (also totally unrelated to farming)
3. I am one course short of a bachelor's degree in Anthropology
4. I spent one awesome summer as a volunteer Archaeologist in Northern Nevada
5. I have never been to Europe
6. I grew up in Florida
7. I once rode across the country on the back of a motorcycle.
Jeesh! That was sort of painful.
Now to the fun part:
I'm passing this award on some other farmy bloggers:
Lisa at Notes from Zone 4 (http://www.mackhillfarm.com/page/2/)
Carol at Red Dirt in my soul
Skepweaver from The Shambles at Highland Butte
Well's Tavern Farm
Posted by Perri at 9:27 AM